How Do I Activate PBS Passport
Follow these steps to activate your VPM Passport account.
- After you have received an email from VPM PBS with your VPM Passport Activation Code, go to this link. Your activation code is a series of four words that are each separated by a dash. (Example: cat-dog-bird-horse)
- Enter your Activation Code and click “Continue”.
- You'll then be asked to sign-in with a Facebook, Google, or a PBS account. If you already have one of those three accounts, you can click your respective option and sign in with your account. If you are not sure if you have a PBS account or would like to set one up, you can click the option “Don’t have a PBS Account? Create one now” on the right side of the page.
- After signing in, you will see a notice asking you to confirm your account information for VPM Passport. Select the Checkbox and click “Confirm”.
- You have now activated VPM Passport.
- To begin watching VPM Passport videos on your devices please follow the steps here to download your device’s specific apps. (Link to “Where Can I Watch Passport on my TV or Smart Device?” Articles)
- If you already have the Passport app please log out and log in with your new account.
VPM President, CEO Jayme Swain Elected to Serve on PBS's Board of Directors
September 22 2021, 02:58
Watch live as the Emancipation Monument is unveiled on Brown's Island in Richmond
September 22 2021, 04:54