VPM Is Your Home Learning Partner
VPM is committed to providing commercial-free, family-friendly program options so that all children have access to trusted educational programs and activities during their at-home school day.
TV Learning Channels
Now airing on VPM Plus, Learning Plus is a special educational program schedule broadcasting 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. weekdays, with programming for learners of all ages.
VPM WORLD offers news, social studies, science, literature programming and more from 12:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m. weekdays for middle and high school students.
PBS KIDS® Resources
PBS KIDS® gives Pre-K and elementary school children access to programs developed by teachers with curriculum objectives that teach literacy, science, math, history, social and emotional skills and more. To connect with PBS KIDS®:
- Sign up for the PBS KIDS® Daily e-newsletter for activities and parent support
- Download the PBS KIDS® video app or go to pbskids.org for educational games and videos
- Watch PBS KIDS® 24/7 Channel online or over-the-air using an antenna
- Log on to pbs.org/parents for child development tips and activities for home learning
- Enjoy programs like PBS KIDS® Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood to encourage social and emotional growth in your little one
- Use trauma-informed resources from Sesame Street in Communities to support positive social and emotional skill development in young children
PBS Learning Media® for Educators
Educators can find free online videos, lesson plans and other teaching resources for grades Pre-K-12 through the PBS LearningMedia® platform. Content is searchable by Virginia Standards of Learning, grade and subject.
For programming schedules, channel information and all educational resources, visit vpm.org/homelearning.
Keep this information handy - download this one-sheet (English and Spanish).