Senior Web & Graphic Designer
The Senior Web and Graphic Designer is a versatile creative professional who leads conceptualization, design, execution and delivery of impactful designs that drive and advance awareness of VPM’s brand, content and initiatives. In addition to delivering visuals for promotional collateral and campaigns, the designer manages and refines the user experience of the station’s main website and supports the development of new digital products. The candidate collaborates closely with partners in content, IT and other VPM business units on assigned projects in support of the overall brand strategy.
- Designs and maintains for a full range of high-impact creative content, assets and platforms, including but not limited to:
- Brand and identity assets
- Print and digital ads
- Social media graphics
- Websites and mobile platforms
- Publications, reports and print collateral
- Branded promotional items
- Demonstrates creativity and excellent technical skills in all aspects of design including concepts, typography, imagery, color and layouts
- Develops and implements brand guidelines, and serves as an internal ambassador for the brand with other teams
- Supervises full-time junior designer, and engages and manages creative contractors, freelancers and interns as needed
- Works with a variety of vendor partners on production and development of print and digital products
- Actively engages in expanding knowledge of evolving design trends, technology and best practices
- Assists with maintaining brand asset library, file archives and related systems
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of graphic/web design, marketing or visual communications experience at an agency or as part of an in-house creative team
High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of layout, typography and color theory, and other elements of design, as demonstrated by portfolio of professional work
- Proficiency with office productivity tools (Google Suite, Microsoft Office)
- Keen attention to detail, excellent independent judgment and ability to work within tight deadlines
- Proven ability to consistently work well with others, demonstrating respect for diverse constituencies.
Apply by sending your resume to [email protected]. The position will remain open until filled.
EOE M/F/D/V VPM reserves the right to alter, change, modify, and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation, to any party.