Baked Halibut with Fresh Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 6
- 6 halibut pieces approximately 6 ounces each
- 4 T. olive oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cobs corn, steamed and cut from the cob
- ½ red bell pepper, cut in a small dice (about the size of the corn kernels)
- ¼ c. finely chopped red onion
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely minced
- Juice of 2 limes
Preheat oven to 450ºF. Place the halibut pieces on a cookie sheet sprayed with pan release and brush with 1 T. olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for 10 minutes. While fish bakes, make the salsa.
Mix together the corn, red pepper, red onion, jalapeno, lime juice, and 3 T. olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Remove fish from oven and serve with salsa.