Head Back To School With PBS Parents
School is back in session! Explore different topics, such as coping with back-to-school anxieties and emotions, creating daily routines, tackling common situations that arise with the start of school, and homeschooling.
Check out these helpful articles from PBS Parents:
- “You Are Brave and Kind”: Helping Your Child Get Ready For The First Day Of School
- School Avoidance: How to Get Your Reluctant Child to Class
- How To Handle After-school Hunger
- How To Help With Homework Without Hovering
- Helping Young Children Learn To Make Friends
- Sending Children With Allergies To School
- Tackle Fears Through Art
- The Power Of Routines
- 3 Ways To Reset Media Habits For The New School Year
- and much more...