VPM News Daily: March 25, 2020
During the coronavirus outbreak, VPM is putting together a daily newscast with all of our reporting. Episodes are recorded at 6 p.m. and released at 7 a.m. the next day.
In this episode:
- Virginia officials say the federal government needs to increase the supply of personal protective equipment.
- Even as the Virginia Department of Education says they'll waive some requirements, some students say they don't know what they'll need to do to graduate high school on time.
- A Richmond judge issued an order halting all evictions.
- As Chesterfield County works on its budget, officials are trying to balance public safety with public access.
- Couples are postponing their weddings in order to practice social distancing and limit coronavirus exposure.
- The Greater Richmond Transit Company is banning unaccompanied minors on their buses, hoping to limit the number of non-essential trips made to slow the spread of coronavirus.
- This episode was recorded at 6 p.m., March 23.