WATCH: Revolutionizing Dementia Care
Learn how people living with dementia can still live a full and meaningful life based on their abilities, not their disabilities. Innovative approaches in memory care communities have shown improvements in the well-being of residents as they're included, engaged and supported in social gatherings, clubs and everyday activities. A revolution is here where people living with dementia get the individual heart-felt care they need.
Thank you so much to the Dementia Action Alliance for their partnership. This film would not have been possible without their support.
We truly appreciate all the residents, families and staff of the following communities. Their passion and willingness to share what they do was essential to be able to show authentic models of person-centered care. We spent over 20 days filming in these locations and thank them for being so open.
- A.G. Rhodes Health & Rehab • Atlanta, Georgia
- Jill’s House • Bloomington, Indiana
- Larmax Homes • McLean, Virginia
- English Rose Suites • Edina, Minnesota
- Hearthstone • Marlborough, Massachusetts
- Silverado Sierra Vista • Azusa, California
- Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay • Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Claremont Manor • Front Porch • Claremont, California