Whatever your stage in life, it is a good idea to think about and plan for how your affairs will be handled. An estate plan can help you ensure that you and your loved ones are well protected. It can also be used to leave a legacy by supporting the charitable causes and organizations that matter most to you, like VPM.
Planned Giving Opportunities:
- Bequests: Put VPM in Your Will
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Accounts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Lead Trusts
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- In addition to the philanthropic goodwill and potential tax benefits that planned giving can provide, all donors who make or commit to planned gifts to VPM are eligible for membership in our Legacy Society.
- Benefits are based on the level of written financial commitment and aligned with those that Commonwealth Circle members receive for annual giving, including regular station communications, special event invitations, and more.
- Legacy Society members are recognized in the VPM supporter listing but have the option of remaining anonymous.
My late husband, David, and I have always believed in the Stations’ mission to educate, entertain and inspire. It’s great for our kids, great for our community, and we want it around for a long time.”
– Ann Louise Martin
Through the purchase of a life insurance policy, I was able to make a much more significant gift to VPM that I could otherwise. I want to be sure that my daughter, her children and the people of this community have the benefit of public broadcasting after I’m gone.”
– Ellen Ray
Thinking about including VPM in your estate plans? Connect with us today to learn more.
Already established a planned gift to VPM? Let us know, and we’ll be glad to work with you on next steps.
Questions? Please contact Rosa Bare at 540-578-3437.
We encourage you to consider making a planned gift to VPM and speak with your financial advisor about which option makes the most sense for you. We are available to work with your professional advisors, but we do not provide legal or tax advice.